Thursday, August 7, 2008

No Rest for the Weary...

...but I'm hoping it will lighten up soon. I finished my online theology class last week. Of course I waited until the last day of class to finish up my 8-10 page paper. It was only 7 pages, but I got a 98% on it! That means, I got a 99% in the class. WAHOO!!! (I was a little nervous, does it show?)

One week from today I will be taking the final for my english class. Man, I can't wait for it to be over. Except that means I will just have to start a new class. Le sigh.

No pictures today. I have some awesome yarn-related pics to upload though. I spun up the rest of the roving I used in the thrummies and plied them together. Peter says the colors look good together, but I'm still on the fence about it. And I'm making major progress on the faux Russian. Mainly because I stayed home after my lunch break yesterday and worked on it for 4 hours. (I only got through half of a pattern repeat in that whole time. Ugh.) Can I do 3.5 repeats in 8 days? And block it? I did the math yesterday. At 4 minutes per row x 96 rows per repeat x 3.5 repeats = 1344 minutes = 22.4 hours. THAT means, I would have to work on it almost 3 HOURS each day. But I have class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which really cuts into my knitting time. Maybe on Sunday I can work on it for 12 hours.

... Is that crazy?

No comments: