Thursday, December 11, 2008

FO's

FO: Lina
Pattern:Lina by Johanna of Joko Knits
Yarn: Fibranatura Baby Merino in Natural
Needles: US 5 DPN's
Started 11/17/08; Finished 11/23/08
No mods necessary. Very straightforward and quick. I love the "open" cable look. It's like cursive writing- all flowing lines and graceful beauty. It looks like a relatively loose fabric, but it was still very warm, although I'm sure my own dense hair may have had a part in that.

I've been plugging away at my Hemlock and I finally finished skein 1 of 2. It feels like it's getting pretty big, but I'm only a little more than halfway through. Maybe by next winter I'll have an awesome blanket.


And now for your Eye-Candy Friday viewing pleasure, here is a shot of my sister's teddy bear-like dog, Charlie. He is taking a little nap in the car.Yeah, he's a cutie.

4 comments:

Pitty said...

I LOVE THAT HAT! and the puppeh.

leah said...

The hat is awesome!

Unknown said...

Kristina, that hat is beautiful!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

The hat is marvelous and the doggie is ADORABLE!!!!!