Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Around Town

There is something wonderful about San Francisco that makes me turn into a tourist in my own city. Could be my love of architecture and lovely little aesthetic details, or San Francisco's propensity to create odd photo ops. I carry my camera with me always, so I never think to myself "man, I wish I had my camera." I have seen the Golden Gate Bridge pretty regularly my entire life, yet whenever I see it I am suddenly taking upwards of twelve new shots of it.

I am one step away from a fannie pack and a segway.

Enjoy a few tourist shots of the lovely Herbst Theater, in the San Francisco Civic Center.







2 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

You have a great artistic eye - wonderful photos!

Pitty said...

The Herbst is the bane of my existence!